Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Latest Image Set of Nil Diya Yahana Sinhala Movie

Chathurika PeriesChathurika Peries
Chathurika PeriesChathurika Peries
Sinhala MoviesSinhala Movies
Sinhala MoviesSaranga Disasekara
Saranga Disasekara
Hear are my second image set of Sinhala Movie Nil Diya yahana. As I told earlier Nil Diya Yahana is another successful film of Sri Lanka and it is the first film of Sri Lankan Tele Drama Director "Dayarathan Ratagedara ". I think major sucess behind this movie is Story and performance of Chathurika Peries and Saranga Disasekara.This is a Romantic story and there are very few Romantic films in Sinhala Language .I think this film will be a good start for Romantic Sinhala Movies.Thanks everyone who has been appreciating me daily so that i started gaining my form in publishing more photo galleries daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment