Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Megan Fox 'no clothes' photos leaked

Photos of Megan Fox, with no clothes on, leaked online in January and just recently, the beautiful 'Transformers' star has finally expressed how she feels about.





In the said leaked photos (one picture shown above), Megan is only wearing an underwear but with no other clothes on and her upper parts are only covered with her hands. It was reportedly taken while filming 'Passion Play'.





As June 2010 cover girl of Allure Magazine, Megan got the opp to express her side regarding the leaked photos. According to her, she would physically hurt whoever shot the picture.





"If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause them harm, physical harm. I'm not a f**k*ng reality TV star that's courting the paparazzi and wants my f**k*ng picture taken all the time. I'm at job and I'm trying to play a character and I'm trying to be serious, and this is the sh*t that's happening to me. It makes me furious," Megan told Allure.





Last year, Megan also suffered the same thing when revealing photos of her on the set of 'Jennifer's Body' leaked online.





'Passion Play' which pairs Megan with Megan Rourke is set for release later this year.





Photos courtesy of Allure Magazine and Ace Showbiz

No comments:

Post a Comment