Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kris Aquino, James Yap hiwalay na naman!

For the nth time, Kris Aquino and James Yap have parted ways just last
night. Ano na naman kaya ang dahilan?


Boy Abunda revealed on SNN earlier that Kris and James had a big fight
last night, prompting the couple to separate ways.


Kris' sons Josh and Bimby aka Baby James are staying with her, but
Abunda didn't reveal the reason behind the newest marital problem of
the two.


Kris, who's a week from now will be standing behind brother Noynoy for
his inauguration, has sent this official statement to SNN, but still
no mention of the cause of "temporary" breakup:


"There have been a series of life altering events in my life this past
year - from our mother's death to my brother's election and now my
moving in a different direction as far as my career is concerned.
Lastly, there is the state of my marriage. I would like to say that
where I am now is a result of many months of fortitude and in the last
couple of months, careful thought. My sole priority is the well being
of my sons, Josh and Bimby. We are together, they are in my care and
it's my intention and prayer to make this period of our lives to be as
free from trauma as possible. I choose to keep my silence primarily
because my current state is not one for celebration or lengthy
discussion but rather prayer, private reflection and quiet. It is in
the best interest of my two sons that I remain quiet most especially
because I shouldn't make what's already difficult become more
painful."


It's now the 2nd time in 2010 that Kris and James broke up. In
January, they moved apart because of a certain Mayen Austria. 3 years
back, they had a rocky marriage because of Hope Centeno.


And for the latest breakup, is there a new Hope or Mayen?

No comments:

Post a Comment